1. Hospitalization reservation slip
|Admission Counter||Reception Hours|
|E0 “MY Station” on the 2nd floor of Building 2||9 am to 5 pm (Monday-Friday)|
9 am to 2 pm (Saturday except the 3rd Saturday)
|Emergency Reception on the 1st floor of Building 3||Outside of the hours listed above (including night-time and holidays)|
2. Hospitalization reservation
- If your hospitalization is related to an industrial accident or a traffic accident, be sure to inform the clerk.
- "Admission Information Booklet" provides information about things to bring and instructions during hospitalization. We recommend that not only the patients but also their families read it.
- Signatures of the patient his/herself, a guarantor, and a joint guarantor (who lives separately and be financially independent) are required on the admission agreement.
3. Phone call on the day before your hospitalization
If your hospitalization is scheduled on the day after weekends and holidays, we call you on the weekday immediately preceding on the day of your admission.
4. On the day of your admission
- When your health insurance card was changed during hospitalization, be sure to present it to the clerk.
Please keep wearing the wrist band during hospitalization.
- Obstetrics hospitalization (only the patients hospitalized for childbirth)
- Hospitalization which expenses are not covered by public health insurance
- No joint guarantor entered on the admission agreement forms
We only accept cash for a deposit.